We are proud of our uniform at Grove Road. We encourage the children to look smart as we believe that it gives them a sense of belonging and pride in our school. ask for your co-operation in supporting the uniform policy at Grove Road.
We expect all children to wear our school uniform every day:
- Maroon jumper or cardigan
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Dark grey trousers/shorts or skirt
- Grove Road School tie (optional)
- White, black, grey socks
- Checked or striped red dresses for summer wear
- Sensible black school shoes (not trainers.)
Please note that trainers are not allowed as general school footwear.
The school tie and items with the school badge are sold at Emblazon and other school stockists. Other items, including sensible school shoes, can be purchased from local shops and supermarkets.
P.E. clothing is essential. Plimsolls are only appropriate for outdoor PE for Early Years pupils.
Children come to school in their PE kit on the days when they have PE your child's class teacher will tell you what day this is.
They will need to wear:
- A plain T-Shirt
- A pair of shorts or joggers/leggings
- Pair of plimsolls or trainers
- School jumper or cardigan
Football kits should not be worn for PE lessons
Visit this page for more information.
We believe in recycling and reusing school uniform. Friends of school and Eco club make gently worn, pre-loved school uniform available at reasonable prices throughout the school year.
All donations greatly received. Please contact the school office for more information